Meditech Access helps medical device innovators to enter the French-speaking markets. Founded in 2012 and based in Versailles, close to Paris, Meditech Access develops sustainable concepts that give companies security and ensure that patients are quickly provided with valuable medical technology innovations.
Meditech Access provides medical device inventors with comprehensive support that covers the entire innovation lifecycle. The support covers these aspects:
- Market entry evaluation: definition of market segments, benchmarking with competitors, assessment of market entry scenarios, analysis of the self-pay market. Evaluation of inpatient and outpatient use
- Hospital reimbursement: calculating cost-effectiveness when billing within a Groupe homogène de séjour (GHS, the French DRG). Alternative reimbursement options for high-cost technologies.
- Support with registration on the “liste des produits et prestations remboursables” (LPP) (list of reimbursable products and services (LPP)). Evaluation of listing as generic or brand product.
- Support with application to the Comité Économique des Produits de Santé CEPS (Economic Committee for Health Products) for a product-specific tariff. Clinical Assessment, preparation of a dossier to be filed with the Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS, the French HTA-body)
- Clinical trial planning (evaluation of study design and protocol). Gap analysis.
- Reimbursement options for medical devices for non-individual use (diagnostics and other medical devices)
- Early access programs for breakthrough technologies via the Forfait Innovation (Innovation Plan) pathway
- Market Access and Reimbursement for Belgium
For more information, please contact Meditech Access: